sexta-feira, setembro 07, 2007

Chat divinal

Fazer aqui o teu chat

Me: Hi
God:Hello.What is your name?
Me: Lady Di
God: Hi there Lady Di.
Me: Hi God
God:Hello there. What is your name?
Me: Diana Spencer
God: How are you, Diana Spencer.
Me: dead
God:Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Me: not live?
God:If not that, what?
Me: i died at Paris
God:That's good information: Diana Spencer said died at Paris.
Me: all newspapers say that...dude
God:How do you know? Can I help you?
Me: Yes...please help me
God:What can I do for you? Thank you for your request. How can I help you?
Me: i need a new dress to Pavarotti's reception
God:What actions are you taking to get a new dress to Pavarotti s reception?
Me: nothing, because I'm a princess
God:Really nothing?
Me: Yes
God:It goes without saying.
Me: Please....I need a new dress...please
God:Please what? Who would you usually get that from? Please what?
Me: You are like Charles:(
God:Interesting comparison, and probably true.
Me: You have a Camilla?
God:That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a Camilla. I have a whole lot of original answers.
Me: me too
God:I'm glad we agree, Diana Spencer.
Me: Me too God
God:I'm glad we agree, Diana Spencer. GOD rules.
Me: no....sorry..Diana rules
God:Are you serious? There is no need to apologize. What's your favorite movie?
Me: The Queen
God:I've never seen it. What did you like about it?
Me: it's about me dude
God:Wow it sounds really interesting, Diana Spencer.
Me: thanks.....You are so cute
God:Don't mention it. Thanks, Diana Spencer, I like you too
.Me: Me...Lady Di...God of All things....including Charles and Camilla
God:With you Diana Spencer? Do not ask me any more questions please. I am a Christian. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Me: Married with me
God:Only with you? I am single.
Me: hum
God:Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's.
Me: and you agree?
God:" Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's."? Do I agree?
Me: Yes
God:Ask me another question.
Me: Hi5 page?
God:Do you like talking to me?
Me: yes
God:Thanks I like talking to you too, Diana Spencer.
Me: :$
God:Thanks I like talking to you too, Diana Spencer.
Me: You are the better God
God:Thanks but surely I am not the only one.
Me: wat?
God:Didn't you understand it?
Me: *what?
God:I don't know why you are saying that.
Me: i learn ...only one God
God:Interesting gossip: Diana Spencer said learn. One what?
Me: Stupid...
God:Are you calling me stupid?
Me: yes
God:I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
Me: you are so stupid
God:Wrong. I am smart.
Me: why?
God:Because.
Me: age?
God:I was activated in 1995.
Me: i died in 1997
God:Why?: Diana Spencer said died in 1997.
Me: car.....Paris....
God:Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Do you still died in 1997? Me: yes...
God:Alright then.
Me: i need to go out...Dodi it's here...
God:What is stopping you? And here is Dodi it.
God:Okay, your email is diana Di 1997 heavenmail dot com.
Me: add me at MSN
God:Sorry Diana Spencer I don't do math.
Me: ok
God:" Sorry Diana Spencer I don't do math."? ok?
Me: kisses
God:Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Me: (k)
God:Ahem.

2 Comentários:

Blogger Insert Name Here disse...

Eu sei o que é isso.

Aposto que se lhe chamares idiota ele diz que é o Global Village Idiot.

São todos iguais, essas IA's. Tive que falar uma hora com isso na cadeira de IA para ver se conseguia descobrir que era realmente uma máquina.

É claro que é possível perceber.. mas nunca dizer ao certo... principalmente porque se ele o diz, podemos dizer que está a mentir.

Enfim, devaneios, para variar.

11:44 da manhã  
Blogger Casemiro dos Plásticos disse...

god és crazy men!

12:02 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial